Hello dear sisters! Our Monday Night group did not meet on Monday, October 17th. Some of us attending Revive Us, a prayer event with Kirk Cameron. We recognize time is valuable and being out two nights in a week can be challenging. So we took last week off. I hope this was a good time for you to get caught up if you needed to, spend time digging deeper into the study, or extra time in prayer. Who can’t use extra time in prayer…I know I can!
In addition to our Monday Night group not meeting on the 17th we also didn’t meet on Monday, October 24th. Some of our sisters could not make it because they were not feeling well. So this week I will share some additional study resources for our study and will begin our usual posts on Monday, November 7th. I hope you enjoy these addition resources.
Revive Our Hearts Radio has a lot of great programs on this very topic we’re studying. I would like to highlight just a few of them.
The Gospel Is A Love Story
Why Did God Create Male and Female?
The Desire To Control
Please let us know if you’re still with us in the study and what you think of it so far. What has God been placing on your hearts these last few weeks? Let us know how we can encourage you and pray for you!
In His Love,
One Heart Ministry
Hello dear sisters! I hope you have been enjoying week 4 of our study. “God is “calling you out” to take responsibility instead of blaming others. Through humility, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, you can counteract your natural tendency to play the blame game. Freedom comes from taking responsibility for our choices – the things we listen to, thoughts we dwell on, how we choose to respond – and from looking to Christ for forgiveness, mercy, and grace.”
We had a great discussion in our Monday evening study! Though it was a small group, we were missing some of our sisters.
Here are some discussion questions. You can share your thoughts and comments here, write them down in your book during your quiet time or discuss them with another sister doing the study with you.
- Why do you think Satan is eager to destroy the kinship, commitment, unity, communion, authenticity, and purity of male-female relationships?
- Think of a situation or circumstance where you were tempted to view sin as harmless, attractive, and promising. What are some of the consequences we experience in our relationship with God and others when we buy in to Satan’s lies and go for his offers?
- Why do you think Satan may have made his pitch to Eve instead of Adam?
- What are some ways in which an “us verses them” mind-set shows up between male and female in contemporary culture?
- How do you think a woman’s behavior might change if she had a stronger sense of “we”in her marriage?
“The Lord wants the marriage relationship – and the relationship between males and females in general – to showcase the kinship, commitment, unity, communion, authenticity, and purity that are the hallmark of His relationship.” How can we as a True Woman display these characteristics in our relationships?
Since we were missing some of our sisters on Monday evening we did not do a taping session. Please click here to enjoy this video with Mary called A True Woman Chooses Wisdom. We appreciate your understanding and being flexible with us. Please let us know how we can be praying for you!
In His Love,
One Heart Women’s Ministry