Hello dear sisters! I hope you have been enjoying week 4 of our study. “God is “calling you out” to take responsibility instead of blaming others. Through humility, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, you can counteract your natural tendency to play the blame game. Freedom comes from taking responsibility for our choices – the things we listen to, thoughts we dwell on, how we choose to respond – and from looking to Christ for forgiveness, mercy, and grace.”
We had a great discussion in our Monday evening study! Though it was a small group, we were missing some of our sisters.
Here are some discussion questions. You can share your thoughts and comments here, write them down in your book during your quiet time or discuss them with another sister doing the study with you.
- Why do you think Satan is eager to destroy the kinship, commitment, unity, communion, authenticity, and purity of male-female relationships?
- Think of a situation or circumstance where you were tempted to view sin as harmless, attractive, and promising. What are some of the consequences we experience in our relationship with God and others when we buy in to Satan’s lies and go for his offers?
- Why do you think Satan may have made his pitch to Eve instead of Adam?
- What are some ways in which an “us verses them” mind-set shows up between male and female in contemporary culture?
- How do you think a woman’s behavior might change if she had a stronger sense of “we”in her marriage?
“The Lord wants the marriage relationship – and the relationship between males and females in general – to showcase the kinship, commitment, unity, communion, authenticity, and purity that are the hallmark of His relationship.” How can we as a True Woman display these characteristics in our relationships?
Since we were missing some of our sisters on Monday evening we did not do a taping session. Please click here to enjoy this video with Mary called A True Woman Chooses Wisdom. We appreciate your understanding and being flexible with us. Please let us know how we can be praying for you!
In His Love,
One Heart Women’s Ministry