Hello dear sisters! It’s been so encouraging to hear from some of you that you’re enjoying the study. What a powerful study it’s been! I hope you’ve been able to dig into God’s Word this summer and hear what He has to say to you personally on the Armor of God. I pray that the things we’ve study have been life changing for you!
Today we have a few questions for you to consider. Even if you don’t share your response with us here, please take time to answer them for yourself or perhaps share with each other if you’re doing the study with a friend.
- Why do you think Paul may have gone to greater lengths to accentuate the benefits of this piece of armor?
- Review page 134, The Turtle Formation. What does this say about how we should concern ourselves with building up the faith of others? And, how should active faith strengthen the broader community of Christ?
- What concepts illustrate how faith actually says more about the integrity of the object of faith rather than the strength of the one offering it? See page 139 of the homework?
- Recall a time when you or someone you know has acted without having a firm foundation of truth. What was the outcome of the situation?
- Review your answers to the questions on page 145.
In His Love
One Heart Ministry