Hello dear sisters! I hope you have been enjoying week 1 of our study. There is so much good stuff packed into this week. I want to share with you a quote from the authors from day 2 page 27. “Men were created to reflect the strength, love, and self-sacrifice of Christ. Women were created to reflect the responsiveness, grace, and beauty of the bride He redeemed. And marriage was created to reflect he covenant union of Christ and His bride.”
For those of you that attend Oakwood Community Church or listen to PD’s sermon messages online, I love how our study goes right along with The Gospel Series we began earlier this month.
Here are some discussion questions. You can share your thoughts and comments here, write them down in your book during your quiet time or discuss them with another sister doing the study with you.
- Do you feel that your womanhood displays God’s glory? Explain why or why not.
- Describe some ways in which you think a male-female relationship could put God on display.
- How do you feel when the Bible uses male-gendered words like “man” or “brothers” to refer to men and women as a group? Why?
- What are some of the places you look to find your sense of value and worth?
- What kind of impact do you think might be made if multitudes of Christian women were to say “Yes, Lord!” to His biblical design for their lives as women?
On page 39 of our homework we were asked to write out a prayer, asking Him to teach us more about what womanhood means, and to help us grow to be a True Woman of God. I would like to encourage you to do that!
We have a group of women meeting on Monday evening to do this very same study. Click here to watch a clip of our Monday night group discussing week 1.
In His Love,
One Heart Women’s Ministry